TIME: 1 HOUR/ DOSES: 4 PEOPLE/ DIFFICULTY: MEDIUM
- Mortadella Bologna IGP, 300 g
- eggs, 3
- Flour, 100 g
- Milk, 1 lt
- Butter, 100 g
- Chopped Pistachios, 60 g
- Salt q.b.
- Nutmeg q.b.
- Chopped Parmigiano Reggiano q.b.
- Mix the eggs with flour, until the mixture is smooth and homogeneous. Cover it with a towel and let it rest.
Coprirlo con un canovaccio e lasciarlo riposare.
- Prepare the béchamel sauce boilling the milk with salt, nutmeg and chopped pistachios. Put inside a saucepan the butter and let it melt and add flour. When the milk starts boiling, add butter and the flour and cook it for some minutes at low heat, wgile continuing stirring.
- Spread the fresh pasta in 0,5mm thickness, create strips and cook into water: they are ready when they come out. Then, let the cooked pasta cool with cold water.
- Take a baking tray, spread a spoon of béchamel sauce, cover it with fresh pasta, then other béchamel sauce. Add some slice of Mortadella Bologna IGP and an handful of Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Continue until you have done 4/5 layers. Bake at 180° for about 30 minutes.